AVG Internet Security 2017 normally costs $69.99 for 1 year license key. It usually comes with 1 month trial like other security software. But, if you are not interested in usual 1 month trial then there is a Huawei giveaway license to get AVG Internet Security 2017 free download for 1 year trial and the license key is still active.
NOTE: HUAWEI LICENSE KEY VALID FOR ONE YEAR ON AVG INTERNET SECURITY 2017 IS AVAILABLE AFTER A FREE CHECKOUT USING A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
The license key is actually meant for Huawei dongle users but our test confirmed that it works for everyone. Using the license key you can activate AVG Internet Security 2017 full for one year as you can see in the picture below:
Regarding features and protection, it has no difference than the paid one and works best on all of the popular version of Windows OS.
Creating System restore point is always recommended whenever you try a new security product.
First download AVG Internet Security Pro 2017. During installation it will pop up to enter license key or continue as AVG Antivirus Free. Choose Free version and install. After Installation, update it by clicking on “Fix All Issues”. Now, it will ask you to try AVG Antivirus Pro 2017 free for 30 days. Click on the button, it will automatically download and install AVG Antivirus Pro latest version. Finally, you can apply the Huawei Giveaway License key and it will automatically get converted to Internet Security 2017 to try this product free for 1 year.
The process might seems bit tedious but it is working without any doubt. Product update doesn’t take much time also in an average internet connection speed.
From v17, AVG Products Package comes with an online installer. But, the setup file will automatically update it to 2017 latest version and provide you full protection for 1 year in free of cost.
Terms and Conditions of License Key
- This license key is meant for home and personal use only.
- You will get free upgrades during the evaluation period.
- No technical support.
- Only valid for AVG 2017 products
AVG Internet Security 2017 Overview
It won’t be a good idea to use PC for online purpose in absence of internet security software. The good news is that software such as AVG Internet Security 2017 offers protection at free.
AVG Internet Security offers several different forms of protection. The Anti-Virus tool stops viruses, spyware, worms and Trojans from naming on the computer. The Resident Shield scans files as they are copied, opened or saved. The default action is to ask before removing threats. It alerts for suspicious behavior which is useful to identify the root cause of the security breach.
The Anti-Rootkit tool can detect these otherwise invisible threats that can give attack= access to your computer.
Another useful tool is the Link Scanner. Internet attacks sometimes happen when otherwise trustworthy websites are hacked. It checks the results of online searches. The email scanner can check both incoming and outgoing emails for both Spam and viruses.
The Identity Protection watches for suspicious behavior to block programs that might try to steal your identity. AVG will make regular scans of the computer and prompt you when these are due.
AVG Internet Security 2017 Key Features
- Antivirus Protection: Makes sure no malware, viruses, spyware and other threats are present on system with real-time protection on every corner of the PC.
- Artificial Intelligence: AVG uses AI for behavior analysis and identify any threats even if it’s not present on database.
- Anti-Ransomware: Prevents your data and files being encrypted and lock down by hackers.
- Email Anti-Spam: Filters all Spam email and attachments for protection from email scams and fraud.
- Advanced Firewall: Prevents unauthorized access of confidential data from online and protects important data from prying eyes.
- Link Scanner: Scans all clickable links on websites and determines if there is anything suspicious.
- Online Shield: Scans all download files at the right time before they get inserted fully on computer.
- Potentially Unwanted Program Removal: Prompts users to delete all PUP that it believes no use for PC and it might contain Adware and other unnecessary components.
- Cloud-based Protection: AVG Internet Security uses cloud based protection technology for zero-day malware detection that might breakout from real time security.
- Suspiciousness Analysis: Analyzes the software and running program for suspicious behavior.
- WiFi Protection: Prevents intrusion from Wi-Fi connection and prompts users to take necessary action.
- Data Safe: Protects all picture, documents, files, folders through encryption and password.
- File Shredder: rewrites file several time and deletes to make it unrecoverable.
It includes all of the features required for overall protection of computer unless you don’t expect to use parental control and doesn’t comes under the top 10 security products of 2017.
- It provides reliable protection against malware.
- Blocks malicious URL while browsing.
- File encryption provides maximum level of security to important documents.
- File Shredder makes sure that deleted files cannot be recovered.
- Better protection from phishing and online scam.
- New version available for Android.
- Rated as an excellent security software by Antivirus lab.
- Absence of parental control feature.
- Basic protection from phishing and spam.
- No live chat support for customers.
- Not available for Mac.