ESET NOD32 Antivirus 10 is normally priced at $39.99 for single license key per year and available as 30 days’ trial version for test before purchase. But, if you don’t like usual 30 days’ trial, there is a promotional offer to get 90 days’ free trial of this product.
Interested users just need to visit the promo page and fill up the form with a valid email address. Download instructions and license key will be sent to specified email. If you don’t receive the email within 15 min, check your junk or spam folder.
NOTE: PROMO PAGE AND DOWNLOAD LINK IS AVAILABLE AFTER A FREE CHECKOUT USING A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
After download and install, use the license key that you received to activate this product free for 90 days.
ESET NOD32 is a modern technology of well-established computer antivirus security solution. It basically use cloud based engine for faster detection and reliable protection to safeguard the PC from threats. Most of all, its artificial intelligent system constantly monitors unusual activity and malicious behavior to avoid any trouble in the system.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is combined with highest level of protection and it never cause any negative impact on system performance. It is well suited for intrusion prevention in order to detect and prevent any disrupt on system from viruses, malware, adware and other threats.
Whats extra on 90 days trial of ESET NOD32 Antivirus?
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is most effective in detection for all known and zero day threats. Thanks to its regular definition update and threat-sense technology that actively blocks any suspicious behavior on PC. With ESET NOD32 antivirus, users can use the computer with peace of mind. Moreover, it doesn’t compromise system performance though it is heavy on protection.
The 90 days’ trial of ESET comes with a good taste of all its features in order to confirm if it’s the best choice. 2017 version of ESET comes with extra layer of protection against script-based online attacks.
The Secret Technique of Scanning
ESET NOD32 antivirus is among the quickest working security program. It is so quick that users can’t even notice its complete scanning process. It completed the full system scan within 20 minutes on our test. ESET antivirus utilizes separate safe list of files while working on the background and that’s the secret behind its fastest scanning technique.
Besides, the interface is of modern type and extremely easy to use with all of the required amount of features that users normally expect on Antivirus software.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2017 90 Days Trial Key Features
- It scans and wipe out almost all security threats on local disks.
- Supports custom scan on selected targets, cleaning level and other parameters.
- Scans USB, DVD, CD and other removable media.
- Automatic and manual virus signature database update.
- Produces logs report in order to show-up all important program events and information.
- In addition, it provides clear statistics of threats and spam.
- Its ESET SysInspector tool collects detailed information about system.
- Consists of SysRescue, a live malware cleaning tool.
- Most of all, it has Research Lab facility for analysis of infected file sample.
- Informs user about running processes reputation which is powered by ESET LiveGrid.
- It also analyzes the activity on file system.
- An added feature of Tasks scheduler for task management.
- Safely stores or quarantine infected file.
- Runs silently in background in Gamer Mode without any interruptions.
The product has improved features on its new version and received excellent results on protection test. Technical supports are very limited to emails and tickets, there is no phone and live chat support. In regards with its price, protection and popularity, this product stands average among its competitors.
- Provides new technology real time protection on all popular devices.
- Modern type and easy to use interface.
- Email scanner is compatible on all of the popular email clients.
- Scored excellent on Independent Lab tests.
- Impressive in phishing protection and malicious URL blocking on our test.
- Contains lots of security modules combined in one software.
- It can detect and block threats on Windows safe mode.
- Absence of anti-ransomware protection.
- Weak anti-rootkits protection.
- It is not a quick security solution.
- Advanced options are quite confusing.
- Limited tech support.
- Auto update of product and virus signature database is not supported.