G Data Internet Security is normally priced at $34.95 for single PC license. It usually comes with 30 days of trial like other security software. Interested users can download the trial version for testing purpose to check if this software is worth to purchase.
- Fill up the form (Google Translate may require)
- Then you will receive an e-mail within 5 minutes
- After you verify your email, it will again send you an email with download link.
Regardless, promo page including direct download link is available after a free checkout using a link at the end of this post. Since it is preloaded with 90 days trial, you don’t need any serial key or activation license to get 3 months free subscription of this product.
After download, just install and it will show up expiry date after 90 days.
Whats Included in 90 days trial?
G Data Internet Security 2016 comes with the combined features of antivirus, firewall, web protection, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit and parental control. G-Data 90 days trial uses Bitdefender type of security engine as being considered to be a powerful protection engine.
G Data basically provides all types of possible security solution to the PC. Its real time protection ideally protects data at-all-time. The powerful firewall feature helps to safeguard against online phishing and scam. G-Data internet security offers best protection against Trojans, key-loggers and malware. Besides, exploit protection a newly added feature in order to guard PC from viruses that exploits security vulnerabilities.
G Data Internet Security Key Features
- Antivirus engine protects your entire computer or just selected areas for viruses. The inclusion of Quarantine function stores infected files securely in encrypted format in a way they cannot cause any more damage. It also creates a bootable media on CD or USB stick. Bootable disk is useful to repair damages caused by viruses.
- Firewall feature typically creates rules for individual security levels to protect your networks. G DATA firewall protects computer when connected to different networks. Its security level determines the detailed rules established with the help of user’s action.
- Parental Control feature protects your kids’ online behavior by blocking any inappropriate web content such as guns, weapons and adult content. Note that parental control is auto configurable and doesn’t require user’s action.
- Startup manager basically optimize the performance of PC, allowing users to configure auto startup applications behavior.
It performed well in most of the lab tests which makes it among the most reliable Internet Security Suite of 2017.
- It achieved the highest score on accuracy of protection from independent test labs.
- Better protection from malicious URLs.
- Consists of startup manager to tune-up the PC.
- Faster scan process with dual scanner.
- Lacks some of the important features such as password manager and virtual browser.
- Doesn’t supports the full screen mode.
- Lower phishing protection as compared to its competitors.
- User interface is not much impressive.