Enigma SpyHunter 4 Malware Security Suite is normally priced at MSRP 39.99 for license key. It usually comes with 30 day free trial download for test before purchase. But, interested users can download its full giveaway version after a free checkout using a link at the bottom of this post.
The giveaway is powered by promotional offer led by Enigma as a gift to valuable users.
What is SpyHunter?
Actually, SpyHunter itself doesn’t provide the overall protection to the PC. It basically works with the existing antivirus software in order to provide optimal protection on most critical areas of system. Most of all, this software is proved to be very effective on its test.
Is SpyHunter Safe?
Enigma SpyHunter is the powerful anti-spyware / anti-malware software. It is certified by West Coast Labs Check-mark Certification System. The software is specifically designed for average protection of PC from malicious threats. SpyHunter auto configures itself for less interaction and best protection. Once installed, users can leave the rest to it!
SpyHunter 4 Malware Security Suite Key Features
SpyHunter provides in-built security to the PC with effective anti-rootkit technology which finds and fixes the corruption.
- Malware Protection provides real-time protection against malware, spyware, Trojans, worms and other types.
- Compact OS required for protection against rootkits and other persistent malware.
- System Guard prevents auto-run malware infection on registry by blocking the processes.
- Exclusions permits to exclude the items from future scans and detection.
- Help and Support: is essential for customers getting trouble using the program.
- Daily Signature Update: of malware database signature in order to get accurate detection.
- Modern User Interface consists of easy to use all of the required modules for overall protection of the system.
- Custom Detection Technique allows to analyze the infection from online help desk and sends the report for conclusion.
Enigma SpyHunter 4 works best on eliminating and cleaning active hidden, auto run malware from the system. It acts as a anti-malware software rather than being named as anti-spyware. Besides, its competitors offer more functionality on the same or low price. But, in regard to its effectiveness we consider it worth to try security suite.
- Certified as Platinum level of security software by West Coast Labs.
- Scored good on our test results.
- Does the job that it meant for!
- Excellent customer service.
- Good help and support as usual.
- Also works in a safe mode.
- Provides option of bootable system rescue.
- Includes free scanner.
- Missed some of the malware on our test after all.
- Unable to eliminate some traces of detected threats.
- Real time protection is not much worthy.
- The software is quite expensive as compared to its competitors.
- Eliminates malware and not only spyware.