Zemana Antimalware quickly cleans up malware before it spreads over the system. It is usually available as 15 days’ free trial use. But, as a part of giveaway campaign held by Zemana for its new version test, there is a promotional offer where everyone can enjoy Zemana AntiMalware free key valid for 90 days.
Interested users just need visit the promo page and enter a valid email address. Download instruction including license key will be sent to specified email. If you don’t see an email arrived within 15 minutes, check your junk or spam folder. Install the software and use the license key to activate this product free for 90 days.
NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK AND PROMO PAGE IS AVAILABLE AFTER A FREE CHECKOUT USING A LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
The giveaway license key will only be valid on Zemana Antimalware product for 3 months (90 days) of trial. It is actually meant for beta testers but our test confirmed that it also works in stable version.
PRODUCT BRIEF REVIEW
Zemana Antimalware similar to well-known Hitman Pro with cloud based protection engine and works in combination with other known antivirus software so, it is considered as second opinion anti-malware product. It has managed to become popular because of its high efficiency to detect and remove adware on system.
Zemana AntiMalware Premium Key Features
- Real time protection for quick detection and prevention of infections.
- Lightweight on system but heavy on protection against threats.
- Improves browser performance removing adware, unnecessary add-ons and useless tool bars.
- Blocks Ransomware threats with a strong defense capability.
- Recovers even highly infected PCs from viruses with a click.
- Neutralizes all kinds of viruses, Trojans and annoying Adware and spywares.
- Works with most of other well-known antivirus software without any conflict.
- Highly reliable scan cloud based protection engine.
- Quick scanning technique
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Light on system resource consumption.
- Works well with other known antivirus software.
- Being second opinion anti-malware product, it cannot be a replacement for other antivirus and internet security software.
Understanding that no antivirus software provides 100% protection, it is a second opinion security solution, it is not itself sufficient for full protection of PC. Regardless, it just adds extra security where other security software fails. Working in combination with antivirus software it is highly reliable to protect the system from malware, adware and virus threats in a cheaper price.